Monday, August 17, 2015

Outcome ( August 7th)

The outcome of my project would be  very helpful for the scientist stuying foraminifera,
during my time in the lab I learned about the importance about every sediment sample I had  to wash , everytime we got to bottle the sample ,  also labeling  the tubes. I feel grateful I was  part of this project in terms of making the research more easy for Dr.Hull and other scientist stuying foraminifera.  From this project know I have more understanding of the importance of this project and forams. In the beginning  of this project I had no idea why they study them or what was even a foram now everything make sense to me,  being part of this project makes me proud of myself , the work I did in the lab would be useful somehow in the present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment