Saturday, January 10, 2015

What Juhi learned

Juhi learned things today that both blew her mind and made her question everything around her.

Now, Juhi's going to stop talking in third person because she knows that she'd mess up if she didn't. To start off, when the topics were first introduced I thought that I knew about them and understood the gist of them. Turns out that I was wrong. I didn't know that the major time divisions of Earth are divided by the different life forms that started to exist. There are four major eras called the, Proterozoic, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and the Cenozoic. Within each era there are different periods that divide them, and within the periods there are subdivisions called epochs. The part that blew my mind was that after an event of a new life form, a new division started. It amazed me how these are the same event that led to our existence. It's hard to believe that this was Earth's history before we came along, and now it's up to us to uncover all of these mysteries that our planet has left us to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment