Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dear Jana,
       Thank you for mentoring us all summer. I would like to thank you for being so inspirational. You have taught that I can excel at anything that I set my mind too and that even if I start I can still succeed.  Thank you for having the patience to teach me this summer. I have learned so much about foraminifera and how important they are to science and to our future. I loved how passionate you are about you do and you are so proud of it. I feel extremely grateful to have had you as a teacher this summer! You are an excellent teacher and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Gabriela Villanueva

Dear Dr. Pincelli Hull,
               Thank you for allowing us to work in your lab for most of the summer and for trusting us in your lab. I have learned so much from the short time with you. I loved learning from you! You were so enthusiastic when you were teaching us, and I loved that you were so happy to teach us about you love doing. Thank you for an amazing summer.

Sincerely,

Gabriela Villanueva

No comments:

Post a Comment