Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Expectations & Goals for the Summer


My expectations for the summer internship is to learn as much about the collections as possible. Since I have begun working in the Peabody Museum, I have been told that we see about 0.04% of the Museum's collections. I'm more than ecstatic to learn more about one of the collections in the museum. Geology is one of  science topics that I know very little about, but I am very interested in learning more about it and what the collections holds. I also can not wait to learn on how this internship is going to prepare me for collage. Whether that will be improving my time management  skills, to my ability to do collage work. I expect to walk away from the internship with a vast amount of scientific knowledge along with a few preparations for collage.
My personal goal for the summer internship is to learn as much as I possibly can and complete the internship at my 110% best. I plan to achieve this by showing up to all of the schedule trainings and doing all of the homework that comes with them. Next, show up to all of the lab days that I have been assigned, along with any reading and homework that comes along with it. Then, I plan to do all of the work that comes after the internship that includes making the poster and presenting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment